What a night we had on Saturday, March 14, 2015 at the Spaghetti Dinner and Auction! The Kiwanis Club of Phoenixville and Phoenixville Women’s Outreach jointly sponsored this community event, raising over $25,000 to be shared equally to benefit The House and Kiwanis youth programs.
Once again, the Phoenixville community worked together and had fun together to help those in need. There are so many groups and individuals to thank for making the event a resounding success, including:
Those who generously supplied food for the dinner:
- The Franco LoPresti family of Franco’s Ristorante who provided the spaghetti dinner at no charge
- Our dedicated group of volunteers who baked pies for dessert, since Saturday, 3/14/15 was “Pi Day”
- Technical College High School, CAT Pickering, for their wonderful desserts
Our local community groups and service clubs:
- The Kimberton Fire Company
- Soroptimist International of Phoenixville
- St Basils Women’s Fellowship
- Pilot Club
- First Presbyterian Church of Phoenixville Dinner for Eight
- Coldstream Crossing Retirement Community
All of the local businesses and individuals who generously donated items, services and gift cards to make the auction possible.
All of our friends in the Phoenixville community who attended the event and had fun spending their money for this worthy cause.
Special thanks to John Keenan and the team from the Kiwanis Club of Phoenixville for all of their work and guidance. What a great service you provide to our community!
And of course, Cheryl Messere, whose tireless energy and enthusiasm inspire us all.